Thursday, July 29, 2010

Updated information.

I DO know that the Bryant Farm Drum Dump is an authentic Superfund Hazardous Waste Chemical dump site. We now have at least 2 wells contaminated, and the poison is spreading. I have also heard rumors of documents being sent to several places in the area about the BFDD. I don't know who is sending them, but would like to receive a copy if it is possible. I have been told that I should be expecting something soon myself. We will have to wait and see on that.

Thank you.

Randy Dowdy and family, 283 Dowdy Lane, Providence NC 27315

2 Comments:

Blogger Southside7 said...

Randy

Have you contacted EPA? http://www.epa.gov/epahome/violations.htm

Let me know if you have contacted them?

Deb

February 28, 2011 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger Randy Dowdy said...

I did the report form. We'll just have to see where it goes from here. Here is there automated response:

Report an Environmental Violation - Information submitted
Thank you for submitting information on a possible environmental violation. The information will be reviewed by EPA enforcement personnel. This notice will

be the only response you will receive regarding your submission. Due to the sensitive manner in which enforcement information must be managed by EPA, we can

not provide status reports or updates regarding any submission we receive through the Report an Environmental Violation form.

(Randy Dowdy)

May 1, 2011 at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home